Type of employment
remote, Kharkiv, Khmelnytskyi, Kyiv, Lutsk, Rivne, Ternopil
This position requires automation of data-processing pipelines, setting up monitoring and maintaining a continuity of constantly evolving services
- Build and improve project infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain project environments, resolve medium to complex issues.
- Build and improve CI/CD pipelines.
- Maintain technical documentation
- Working experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar.
- Strong administration experience of Linux/Unix OS, environment applications and services.
- Strong knowledge of Gitlab CI and Jenkins Pipelines.
- Strong knowledge of configuration management systems (Ansible, Puppet or similar).
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python or similar).
- Strong knowledge of containerization solutions (Docker, LXC or similar).
- Strong knowledge of at least one Cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Strong knowledge of at least one monitoring solution (New Relic, Zabbix or similar).
- Experience with IaaC (Terraform, Pulumi or similar) will be a plus.
- Experience with log aggregation stack and metric collection (ELK, Graylog, Prometheus or similar) will be a plus.
- Good written and spoken English