Why code audit should be performed?
Code audit is a source code analysis for detecting bugs or violations in order to improve code quality and further website performance.
Drupal coding standards are constantly depending on their version and old codes are desired to be updated according to new code standards. In fact, the code in current versions should refer to the current standards.
Advantages of Drupal code audit:
- Detecting vulnerabilities in the code at the exact location and at early stages of development.
- The whole code base can be scanned.
- Providing a detailed analysis with recommendations on the code quality.
- Ensure that native functionality is not affected by any third-party code.
- Saving time and cost by means of efficient code issues diagnosis.
- Reducing possibilities to find hidden flaws in the future.
With a help of using standardized analysis tools, developers can save time and concentrate on other values.
Smile is considered to be an exceptional Drupal expert and is ready to help you with any project. Our experts will improve your website code and provide stability in further development.