What is the purpose of code audit?
Code audit is a source code analysis for detecting bugs or violations in order to improve code quality and further website performance.
Nowadays, code audit is considered to be one of the most significant stages of the development cycle.
Benefits of code audit:
- Detecting vulnerabilities in the code at the exact location and at early stages of development.
- The whole code base can be scanned.
- Providing a detailed analysis with recommendations on the code quality.
- Ensure that native functionality is not affected by any third-party code.
- Saving time and cost by means of efficient code issues diagnosis.
- Reducing possibilities to find hidden flaws in the future.
The best way to perform code audit is to address a professional as by means of manual code reviews more issues can be detected.
As a a Magento Global Elite Partner, Smile is ready to review the code of your website for free.
Our experts will help to improve your website code and provide stability for further development.