Why code audit is performed?
Code audit is a source code analysis for detecting bugs or violations in order to improve code quality and further website performance.
With a help of code audit you will receive a detailed analysis of your website code and a list of recomendations for improvement.
Advantages of code audit:
- Detecting vulnerabilities in the code at the exact location and at early stages of development.
- The whole code base can be scanned.
- Providing a detailed analysis with recommendations on the code quality.
- Ensure that native functionality is not affected by any third-party code.
- Saving time and cost by means of efficient code issues diagnosis.
- Reducing possibilities to find hidden flaws in the future.
The best way to perform code audit is to address experts, since with a help of manual code audit all issues can be detected.
Being Liferay expert, Smile will help to improve your website code and provide stability for further development.